Thursday, October 2, 2014

BLURZERK BONKERZ: I rewritten Portishead's - Glory Box("Misery Box")




BLURZERK BONKERZ: "Misery Box"
                                                          
                                                           I'm so tired of praying
                                                  Praying to this crucifixion 
                                                       Gonna sell my soul away
                                                  Leave it to the other demons to play
                                                For I've been a Fallen Angel too long

                                                                     Yuhh...

                                                     Give me a reason(GOD)to Love YOU
                                                   Give me a reason(purpose)to be a Human
                                                        I don't wanna be a Human

                                                        All this time, been chained
                                                  I keep looking at the same picture
                                                     Through this Hell frame of mine
                                                     A thousand Funerals CHUME...
                                                    get out of here and give me SOME ROOM,

                                                                  Yuhh...

                                                     Give me a reason(GOD)to Love YOU
                                                   Give me a reason(purpose)to be a Human
                                                        I don't wanna be a Human

                                                            [INSTRUMENTAL]

                                                    So don't YOU stop being My GOD!
                                          Just take a little look from outside when you can
                                                         Soooooo a little suicide
                                                             No matter if I DIE

                                             For this is thee end of, the beginning, the beginning
                        
                                                             It's time to roll over...
                                                    


"Glory Box"
I'm so tired of playing
Playing with this bow and arrow
Gonna give my heart away
Leave it to the other girls to play
For I've been a temptress too long

Just...

Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be a woman
I just wanna be a woman

From this time, unchained
We're all looking at a different picture
Through this new frame of mind
A thousand flowers could bloom
Move over and give us some room

Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be a woman
I just wanna be a woman

[INSTRUMENTAL]

So don't you stop being a man
Just take a little look from outside when you can
Show a little tenderness
No matter if you cry

Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be a woman
It's all I wanna be is all woman

For this is the beginning of forever and ever

It's time to move over...


Don't worry, i would never sell my soul, but I had this song in my head and just rewrote it in my head.

=BLUR

No comments:

Post a Comment