"As hard as it is to say goodbye, it's even harder to stay in contact."
---------------------
The Break-Away
---------------------
IT!!!!!!!!
People
My Own Species;
It hurts,
It bruises,
It punches,
It wounds,
It punctures
and leaves you in a constant state of mourning.
It breaks your heart
over and over again
leaving shattered scars,
scattered.
I will never let IT hurt me ever again
THEY!!!!!!!!
Life
Born into it without an option,
Without guidance.
Promises! Promises!
LIES
Imprisonment
BeautifulHorror
Freedom thru Madness
My only Escape
They build up hope
just to tear it down.
They create you
just to not let you create your own world of happiness out of your dreams
;
The Break-Away
;
DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!
is what 'IT THEY' sells you,
FEAR! FEAR! FEAR!
paralyzing you from(everything).
So you walk away from the, 'IT THEY' and stick with the Almighty, *I AM Who I AM*, Eternal.
Through The Pain: I've learned goodbyes are much easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment