Wednesday, September 5, 2018

THE BLUR DIARIES: When LIFE gets in the way of writing?

STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD
I FOUGHT THE WAR BUT THE WAR WON
"But luckily, I am a Warrior,
a Soldier, of God,
and now the battle-wounds,
become battle-scars,
for the next battle of LIFE?"
IN HONOR OF MY MOTHER(@SAINT_VALARIE)
Sucks to say, I was targeted by two disgusting, cyber-bully, horrible human-beings, that caused so much stress, my mom had a stroke and died.
They have to live with the death of my mother on their souls, for the... REST... OF THEIR... LIVES...
That's the damage that cyber-bullying, or bullying does.
now months later, getting back to writing.
stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in the mean time, here is my Mother, "Saint Valarie", cause she performed a miracle, by bringing my soul back from hell, after I crossed over to hell, when I died in her arms from a suicide attempt, I owe her everything, and she is the only one to ever believe in me, my whole life, and stood by my side for over 11 years youtubing, to see me start the youtube army activist movement, giving her a last hope, till two small youtuber cyber-bullies, decided to try to destroy this innocent person you read before you.
If you believe things happen for a reason, then you understand, these evil beings thought they destroyed innocent human life and got away with it, without realizing, they played right into the hands of destiny, #karma, ensuring no future, for...?
I said, good dayyyy.
what is IT?

No comments:

Post a Comment