Thursday, April 4, 2019

August 21st, 2017; "💔A TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART💔"

August 21st, 2017, the day of the infamous total solar eclipse,
I divulged my undying love for a therapist...
it didn't go over so well.
A Schizo, that fell in love at first site,
and Suicide Squad came out, 
and felt it symbolized us, because "I AM INSANE",
or just psychic, and there's something I missed?
That darn solar eclipse, a friend asked if total solar eclipses mess with people that have mental illness("lunacy/lunar"), I would say HELL YEAH, but Heaven Yeah! Lunacy is REAL! 
talk about a TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART(my heart totally eclipsed to God, I fully surrendered that day)
I knew on that day, it was over, and I'd never Love again.
It was time to face the truth. eye mime aye fall and angel.
God's Love is eternal,
taking the WARRIOR PLUNGE to never ever feel human love ever again as long as I exist here, till I can go HOME?
Now it's time to get to the WARRIOR MISSION in life,
no more distractions, no more red tape, no more loneliness, cause I just don't care any more, love is not what we think it is?
All I can say is, the only thing that causes me pain in this world, is "humans", Why?=LET THAT JUST SINK IN A LITTLE BIT
one of the most painful moments, blacked out, but humor helped. aka Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the HEART.
because it happened on the total eclipse.
Now 1st birthday without Mother(Saint Valarie)coming up, my mother died, and for rebirth going on a homeless CRUSADE, forgiveness is needed for REBIRTH.
but in thee end, she was the best therapist, and I thank her, because she broke the SPELL and I am finally FREE👼 ~ BLUR

No comments:

Post a Comment