Monday, September 23, 2019

"DEMON SLAYER" introduction by blur

Why aren't more Humans, Demon Slayers๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ’€?
I know I'm not the only aspiring demon slayer, on Planet Earth.
I took a crack at Ouija Board Demon, Zozo(the clown, come back and play with The Clown), as I call him(hee hee), after Poor Little Phillip's, Mother, the one we call Saint Valarie because she performed the Miracle, of bringing Phillip's soul back from Hell, after he committed suicide, so I jumped aboard and took a one way ticket out of Hell? 
my bad bro heh heh heh, my bad๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป
so we are bringing his mothers soul to an angel, for a very particular request?
BUT, we went to take a crack at defeating Zozo, and a plague of black flies showed up in the apartment, could'a lost the job after his Mother died.
We are venturing into attempted demon slaying, Round two, this time verse both Zozo(the clown), and Annabelle, at a haunted location on Halloween,
stay tuned, just a little intro, gotta run #LifeHard4AnAspiringDeity you know, busy life heh heh heh
Ciao!(der head)๐Ÿ‘ผ 

No comments:

Post a Comment