Monday, October 10, 2016

SOLELY SUCCESS

BREAKING CYCLES: So it has been over a decade, trapped in this purgatoric confinement of a twilight zone type of reality, unable to break free from the torment of this torturous stagnation?
HALLOWEEN!!!!!
Just a small piece of the puzzle, that for over a decade, my favorite day of the year, I am trapped in my bedroom, alone, depressed, jobless, moneyless, friendless, LOVEless, and every year I say the same thing, "next year I will be successful. next year I will have friends, and have something to do on Halloween. next year I will have money, or a job. or LOVE", and this year, thanx to my therapy community I will be finally breaking this seemingly endless cycle this year, spent 50 bucks on a costume, and am going to make a comedy video blog on Halloween day, I'm so FREAKY excited for the non-HORROR to be coming, I'm jumping out of my skin in EXCITEMENT. 
(I won't tell you what I am going to be tho, that's a real KICKER)
DREAMERS: To all the dreamers out there, do not ever give up on your dreams, your dreams are your paths, your roads, your door ways into the unknown, uncharted territories of existence, down the rabbit hole you must wonder, for your dreams are your paths, and to not follow your dreams, you are off your beaten path, of *DESTINY*, you must, GO!
SOLELY SUCCESS: I'm closing in on going "viral".
Going to have a job soon.
Going to keep embracing the beginner levels till I see the opportunity to bridge the gaps from beginner level to amateur level, bringing in income from creativity.
I will use the extra money from a job to start the beginner level travel *redemption* documentaries, all the free stuff to do on Long Island and New York, till after going viral and having more income to start branching out further with traveling/seeing the world, hitting the travel industry is free promotion.
From there as success picks up,
I will start my shirt/clothing/accessory company,
with the traffic that is rendered from going viral,
and this company will be a 'mental illness/mental health', funding/foundation/donation site based on financially supporting people struggling with mental illness, starting with the mental health organization that I am a part of.
Continue down the path of 'self-help' learning,
planning on writing some book ideas,
starting with two books,
one about the experiences of addiction,
and the second about the experiences of mental illness.
And that is a short term goal plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment