Saturday, March 11, 2017

PSYCHO RUNE: "Uber Iz Fringe" rewrote Red Hot Chili Peppers "Under The Bridge"

Sometimes I feel like, I'm Harry Potter.
Sometimes I feel like, I'm Schizophrenic!
It's the psych-meds I drink in,
and psych-meds are devils,
Holy as I Am, forever I try...
(p.s. I don't take meds anymore)
I love Meryl Streep cause,
she's my Godiva(chocolate).
I watch The Hills Have Eyes,
they know who I am :( 
I see my ghost flees and,
they kissing my skin and,
I'm a hung jury,
now that I abide.
I try to peel the egg shell peel;
another wasted day.
I wash my underarms with Dove;
take me all the way.
I try to be like Miss Congial;
I'm just not that brave.
Take to the Splish-Splash suds,
Spring is on its wayyyyyyy.
I'm barred from the Comic-Con;
they don't want me there.
I'm barred from the Comic-Con;
#ForeverAlone!
Atleast I have Hodor,
that giant loves me.
Boner as I Am, forever I try...
I try to smoke banana peels;
another wasted day.
I use lemon as deodorant;
take me all the way.
I don't ever wan'na skeeeeeeeet,
on a sad clowns face. 
Take me to The Sac-O-Suds,
I did not kill the clerk.
ON-TIME????????????
"Uber iz Fringe" sometimes,
I swear they drive for blood.
"Uber Iz Fringe" sometimes,
I could not get it up :(
"Uber Iz Fringe" sometimes,
he's got a gun in the glovebox.
"Uber Iz Fringe" sometimes,
I gave my identity awayyyyyyyy
Where I stay(with GOD)
video cumming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment