Sunday, March 26, 2017

...sometimes things break in the right pieces...

(What do you do when you die; you rest?)
Well, that's good. You got rid of your former self.
I would like to hope that by my 36th birthday that I was a man of CHASTITY and ABSTINENCE these practices are the best way to be positive for others. Instead of always being lonely dissociated in your own fantasy world, longing for connection, when the real connection is right there.
I have 12 days to do a nice PURIFICATION
April 7th, age 36, mark of the beast. I'd like to be sound with GOD and the ANGELS and with HEAVEN by then. I Hope
I held you so high and mighty,
me, a pebble afraid to even make a ripple, but I was trying.
I worshipped you,

you were my religion!
Now if I crawl the finish line, there's no telling what's after that.
But I'm as ready as I can BE
SHED THE SKIN 

No comments:

Post a Comment