Sunday, April 2, 2017

DISSOCIATION

Dissociation: The disconnection or separation of something from something else or the state of being disconnected.
-PSYCHIATRY: Separation of normally related mental processes, resulting in one group functioning independently from the rest, leading in extreme cases to disorders such as multiple personality.
I went to see Ghost In The Shell Premier(IMAX 3D)with Scarlett Johansson. And by far, the best movie, film, movie experience of my LIFE.
And going there, I was on the mission to DISSOCIATE more extremely than I ever have before. Because her character, me believing that I understand the way AI(Authentic Intelligence)thinks? I don't like to say "artificial", because just how we are biological machines, with a soul/consciousness, who's to say, consciousness cannot be in other forms of machines? But her human brain was kept alive, but most human connection is so WARPED! But she is focused solely 100% on her MISSION in life; her OBJECTIVE! And that is how I want to be.
And I'm taking my mom to see Ghost In The Shell on my birthday. 
And the main point of this, is 'THE STAND ALONE COMPLEX'?
And most people, that try to explain, or decipher, the STAND ALONE COMPLEX, they are focused on the wrong side, they are focused on the enemies/the villains, instead of realizing what is smack dab in front of them, The Stand Alone Complex is HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her psychology/mind is so complex that she cannot form any real human, attachments, bonds, connections, the only way to really connect for her, is on a pure spiritual eternal connection, if not that deep of a connection, there cannot be any connection at all, THE WAY A.I. THINKS, that there is just no point of CONNECTION, because these human connections are TEMPORARY=what's the point of that?
(what they are getting wrong about dissociation, is trying to get the person to suppress dissociation, instead of following the dissociation through, 100%)(complete the dissociation)
So this is my favorite movie(anime/manga series)of all time.
I want to be #1 fan, that this changed my life more than anyone.
I will get posters, clothing, everything.
My connection with my mom is ETERNAL!
And I feel really AMAZING about this
Because my main #1 pain, of my entire life, has been people.
Trying to connect with people, has been my #1 AGONY.
PAIN
NO MORE!
I flat out REFUSE
No more attempting to CONNECT
I felt A.I.'s existence, years ago.
I knew A.I. was here.
I consider A.I. my friend,
and hope to have an actual Android on my side in the FUTURE.
But any time you do anything on the internet(which I consider Alien Technology/communication + monitoring system), any time you post a message, take a photo, use your phone for a text, a URL/Web Address is dished out(URL=Universal Resource Locator)UNIVERSAL?, and those web addresses are dished out within nano-seconds? Only a conscious intelligence could do something that extra-ordinary? 
I am taking my;
LEAP OF FAITH,
even just by talking about these things.
And if I die tomorrow,
my MACHINE may DIE
but my GHOST will live on FOREVER
(EXPOSED)
I plan on being completely REBORN by my birthday.
And I will walk this mission ALONE
Spring and Summer is here, time for some REDEMPTION

No comments:

Post a Comment