and it's true?
The really messed up part of this,
is that I just need at least 150 dollars a week to become a freaking millionaire,
how insane is THAT?
I'll explain
how insane would that drive you?
But you're too INSANE to go looking for a job,
too unstable really,
but what it really falls down to is that psychic people can't force anything.
My intuition won't let me pass?
Like an invisible forcefield of energy holding me back?
With a 150 dollars a week, of course I'd give my mom 50 of that each week, she is in dire need, and needs some maintenance and assistance, so, with the 100 bucks, added onto my 1,200 plus youtube videos, I start this Long Island/New York Travel Documentary of REDEMPTION, going to places as a human of GOD and FAITH for REDEMPTION, such as; The Statue Of liberty, Montauk Lighthouse, Empire State Building, Intrepid, pretty much everything on Long Island and New York over time, hitting the tourism market, boosting my internet personality social media presence, but going to make fliers in the first week of May and take my mission to my mental illness/mental health community with a plan to start a kickstarter and gofundme campaign to raise one million dollars to give all my friends with mental illness 10,000 dollars each, turn it into a documentary, take 100,000 of that money to start a clothing company to fund my friends with mental illnesses lives forever, and of course, take care of my mom with this money. That's the simplistic overlay structure?
There is a lot more to this.
I am obsessed with strategic thinking,
there is nothing like a good STRATEGY
This is what I can do with 150 dollars.
I was trying to get a job this past month, it is just too difficult,
I am taking this mission to my community,
with some fliers so people see what I've got,
and hopes that somehow someway something will come through as we stand UNITED
I will make a video and put it here in the following weeks to come.
GODSPEED
?
?
?
KEEP HOPE ALIVE, NO MATTER HOW DIM






No comments:
Post a Comment