Celebration of VICTORY
I hope we can all celebrate too, when all my friends at my mental illness community gets 10,000 dollars each, then I will be HAPPY
What we need to do is go VIRAL I have over 1,200 youtube videos, accumulated massively over years of creative madness and life documentation determined to keep the humor, we all die, we all suffer, we all lose, this is existence, we as humans have to fight to WIN
I lost my YouTube of over 1,100 video on August 29th 2014, they wrongfully terminated my YouTube, one morning I wake up, 1,100 + videos just wiped off the face of the MAP And with all the people I loved that I lost, with no trace of their even existence, I lost it and was determined to have a voice, but this youtube has been me and my moms only hope, and my mom had a stroke a day before her 60th birthday, June 10th, 2015 :(........ Also the car broke down the same month I lost the "YouTube", BUT!
BUT! So, I'm severely mentally ill, and my mom has physical disability, when you really utter the words of TRUTH this is harsh, "A severely disabled (boy)man, with severe mental illness trying to take care of his disabled mother", and after my mom had the stroke, I think of it as I was the bird in the mothers nest, afraid of the world, wounded and fragile, my mom falls from the nest, far away, and is wounded, so I was forced to leave the nest out into the world to walk 10 miles+ every day to go get my mom healed(at the hospital)and bring her safely back to the nest.
(I am bringing in fliers for this campaign)
So I ended up at this therapy community, in December 2015, and after a ton of therapy, because I blacked out after losing my youtube, then my mom after almost dying, I'm at therapy community and BEHOLD I magically got my YouTube back on February 5th 2016(WOOHOO)
Now here we are, May 3rd 2017,
People fighting to feel hope.
All these ideas formulated thanks to therapy and my friends.
We are all going through the same pain,
especially the financial piece just DESTROYS US
(1)So now we have this campaign going down
#MILLIONDOLLARCAMPAIGNFORMENTALILLNESS
(2)Million Dollars=10,000$ Each=Party(maybe Christmas, if we can make this go viral?), going to try to get twenty one pilots to perform, I have some strategies how to do so, but any ideas, any help, funding, prayers, if you know someone that could hire me;
I almost forgot a main piece, I am starting a travel documentary of seeing all of long Island and New York, called, BLURZ: Travel Documentary of REDEMPTION(Faith Documentary), Starting NOW, I need a job to have money to do this, this film documentary can help this go VIRAL, I'll be going places, such as; Statue Of Liberty, Intrepid, Botanical Gardens, Museums, Art Galleries, Central Park, Empire State Building, everything under the SUN
this song really inspired me through a really rough time,
these guys are brilliant because they are underground and mainstream at the same time, because they are underground because they have a cultish following, and they are mainstream for having such humongous commercial success.
This is only the beginning, being at the community made me realize, have an epiphany, a eureka moment, because I realized all this planning for starting a shirt/clothing company, seeing all the crazy level creative potential the people that I've met HAVE, and also the best people in the world, you know why? Because it is a non-superficial place, where people don't care about you for what you have, or how much money you have, or your "status" or power, or the way you look, or health problems, and to fuse the idea of starting a mental illness/mental health themed, clothing/accessory/FASHION LINE, and all the money this company makes, and donations, and so much more, goes to the actually people this business I am going to START is made to take care of, and have holiday parties, gift giveaways, and throw parties in ballrooms with a fashion runway, and we'll do mental illness/health film parties, with the runway, where the clothing that we created down the runway, slap these videos on the internet, people will believe it is a real fashion show, and we will rise to the top of the fashion industry, with a message that we are all works of art, this old-fashioned false reality of what beauty is, making people feel bad about themselves, we'll show them that people are poetry=MENTAL ILLNESS FASHION LINE
I really want this documentary to FIRE people up, so these are my 3 picks for this documentary going to dvd one day, will be SICK;
So Strap Your Selves In Folks, Hope Has Arrived!




















No comments:
Post a Comment