Friday, May 12, 2017

Mental Health Community Event: MILLION DOLLAR CAMPAIGN FOR MENTAL ILLNESS(PLAN; Amy Bleuel: Project Semicolon, twenty one pilots, Prince William: HeadsTogether, Wear Black For MENTAL ILLNESS)

COMBINING OUR VOICES=ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE 
The first potent plan for this, was to get 'twenty one pilots' to perform at the victory event.
Then, I am making a message video to Prince William and Princess Kate for they started a campaign for Mental Health, "Heads Together - #OkToSay", and it's about what Prince Harry and William went through when they lost their mother Princess Diana, and they had to do therapy, and maybe take medication, i have to learn more by this weekend.
Might as well make a video message for my fellow Aries, my inspiration, fellow New Yorker, 'LADY GAGA' too, and Demi Lovato, anyone to do with mental illness.
Demi Lovato may help?
Then dealing with feeling so much hopelessness, I dyed my hair black for this campaign, and going to keep it black till I either die or succeed at this, and now I got, "Wear Black For MENTAL ILLNESS", based on the reality that most of us are not going to survive mental illness, I probably won't survive, I may die soon, but whether I do or not, I am going to give it my all.
And the biggest part of this is if I can make Amy Bleuel, creator of Project Semicolon to be the face of this campaign, she is an Angel in Heaven now, shining down on us, giving us strength, she deserves the best, and to be remembered and honored, and have her voice and pain heard world wide, and all over the world people are getting semicolon tattoos to symbolize that their story is not over, and she committed suicide this past March 23rd, and she lost her father to suicide 10 years ago, and I feel she sacrificed her self, to be with her father, and to save peoples lives by spreading this message, she sacrificed her self for this world. It's beautifully poetic and so terrifying that someone has to die to be heard.
Now I have an entire community on my side!
All we need is for this to go viral, and it's a RAP?

No comments:

Post a Comment