Wednesday, May 31, 2017

NETWORK AMBITION

I been trying to scope out Paranormal Investigator Groups to hire me because I am planning on making my must potent video-blog I have ever made next month, :KINGS PARK PSYCHIATRIC CENTER:, the most haunted dangerous place ON Long Island?
(shout out to my bodyguard sykochris)
I plan on going to survive the night ALONE!
Going there one night, prepared, glow sticks, glow in the dark clothing to bust out a rap, too. Swiss-Army Knife, hammer, iodized salt(elemental)for purification, and ghosts can not cross and iodized salt line, holy water, my Bible(pretty standard, really), crosses, my wooden blood cross to do a; Jesus Christ, Mother Mary, Archangel's, God, Invocation Blood Ritual, to bleed from my hands on my wooden blood cross, crossing the barriers of the elemental and faith, forcing Gods Hand, but also pleasing and appeasing *The Holy Gods* to lead me on the path of becoming a real life 21st century DEITY, and I will walk down all the levels and cleans all the suffering lost souls(ghosts)so they can finally be free and redeemed from God, for Heaven by day break=This will put me at a "force to be reckoned with" youtuber. A higher level. Who Out There Doing This Type Of Stuff? I am a Psychic Medium aspiring DEITY!
But this is in July!
First stop on the train, The Statue of Liberty, to declare my Spiritual Liberation from this world, people, and this existence, kicking of my Travel Documentary of #REDEMPTION(Faith Documentary), also hitting the tourism market.
And of course the MILLION DOLLAR CAMPAIGN FOR MENTAL ILLNESS is on the back-burner, I didn't get a good supportive response from the community I am at, which was very discouraging, but I am going to scope out jobs in the creative industries, I wake up every morning and do now 8 to 10 hours networking on line. I will message local radio stations, psychic/paranormal, maybe reality shows, #vlog companies, comedy companies, find an #EPIC job.
Trying to collaborate with Melissa C. Water - Idranktheseawater, she is brilliant. I relate to her, the struggles and the #determination, she wrote a couple books, been youtubing loooooonnnngggg time
SHOUT OUTS to my youtube dawg, my main social media dawg, Major Mike AKA PUCK
what it is...what it is...what it ALWAYS is... 
And just was talking with this dude today from,
YO MINUS Productions
because of his Donald Trump cartoon
And was messaging him that if he would use me as a character BLUR VS DONALD TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT that I would keep his channel showcase at the top of my youtuber, forever. And so, like minded people networking, creative minds meet half way, he was nice and put my youtube showcased at the top of his channel, and then I seen that he makes rap music, his own beats, and makes shirts. All stuff I'm planning on doing, start this mental illness/mental health themed fashion line, my cartoon WEIRDEST RAPPERS, and wallah!
That's enough #ambition for one day, Over and OUT!
Hey, they got DEEZ NUTZ signed up and running for president last election, why not mEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
I'M ALL ABOUT PEOPLE ACCOMPLISHING THEIR DREAMS(be back, me and my mom need to go to church to get food, we no money - no water, hungry thirsty, one more day till foodstamps)(mental illness/disability life)

No comments:

Post a Comment