I have this scar on my ring finger,
heart broken since a child,
how could I have known I was never meant to have Love,
what a waste of desire.
What a waste of passion,
when it was God the whole time,
my Mom is a Soul-Mate,
God and Mom taught me everything I know about Love;
Honor, Loyalty, Devotion.
Fruit of thy womb.
Honor is thou amongst Women.
A Woman is DIVINE.
So when I find my Soul-Mate,
I will worship Her!
I will worship the ground She walks on!
She will be my;
Angel, Princess, Queen, Goddess,
I will make her POWERFUL in all Her glory.
And I would kill you for Her.
I would commit suicide, for Her.
My Soul-Mate is out there,
and I long to be near Her,
but my ring finger is damaged,
I never seen clearer...
[when I was 5, I got my fingers slammed in many doors, leading to hyperhidrosis sweat disorder, the finger nail on my ring finger is half broken, and I never realized it was on my ring finger till now, and now I wear a coffin ring on my ring finger]
No comments:
Post a Comment