Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Blurz: The Circle Of LIFE Philosophy

Feeling very PHILL-osophical tonight; Reborn 2017=REDEMPTION?
It is Spring now.
And I have been so traumatized in life that it's as if I am feeling it for the first time.
I went for a drive.
My first real drive since Spring really got nice weather.
All the people are out-and-about, shopping, living.
I drove up to the store to get milk.
The walk from the car into the supermarket, was EXHILARATING! 
 On the drive to the store, I was just deep thinking as this older man(an elder), he was walking, for good health, and I'm driving passed him from behind, and he looks to the side, as if I might try to hit him? You know? The instinct of LIFE. The instinct to survive. 
 And so I say in a laughing manner, "Got'ta "BUY" more time!" "Got'ta "BUY" more time!" "We're all trying to "BUY" more time?", thinking and saying, "I look up to Kurt Cobain, he had a plan. He couldn't WAIT to get out of here. He was looking FORWARD to death.", really with a hardlined philosophy that not wanting to die, or being afraid of death is spiritually imprisoning. And I thought, "Well, you can't just live RECKLESS, you'll end up maimed, lose a leg or something.", and I thought of this girl YouTuber that lost both her arms and legs, and she is on YouTube, pushing forward with a positive attitude like a warrior. And I was thinking, "I wish I was RICH! I would contact her, meet up for a possible collaboration that the YouTubers do, to love and support, it's a magnificent phenomenon that I haven't been able to do yet, but I would bring her tons of gifts, money, gift cards."(YouTube Community :( )
I am trying to collaborate with Squirrel Barbie about squirrel crossing signs(no luck), and hopefully my first collaboration will be with Melissa C. Water(Idranktheseawater)?
But as I was thinking about the girl that lost her arms and legs, I've been feeling for so many years now, "When I am a multi-millionaire, I am going to contact everybody that has ever crossed paths in my circle of life(all the nice people of course), and give them money(if they need it).
It's a bizarre philosophy based on the spiritual principles that everyone we meet we are destined to meet, it's just we really haven't fully awoken as human beings yet to realize this eternal infinite 'one consciousness' connection?
So if you're rich, you just make a list of people that have come and gone throughout your life, and just go and give them money, we all know being ruled by money is of the devil, so I wouldn't hold onto all that money greedily. Think of 1 million dollars, you can give 100 people 10,000 dollars.
And being at my mental illness community, I plan on getting a million dollars and giving them all 10,000 dollars each in a documentary philosophy, that, the number one best investment for humanity is to invest in your fellow human beings. A kind of, -PAY IT FORWARD- type of gist, that that movie has stuck with me all these years, that's what I think of when I think of this?
, and, there is a very special woman in my life, that I absolutely ADORE, that I love so much, that has impacted my heart and soul like never before in my whole entire life, that I want to give a million dollars to, soooooooo bad. She is my WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
SHE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: