Friday, April 7, 2017

BLURZ REBORN, APRIL 8TH, 2017 - LIFE or DEATH?

My 36th birthday is today, and just like the hush hush secret hatred called "ageism" where people just treat that you should just roll over and die, hey, I'm 36, I shouldn't have any DREAMS or AMBITIONS, right? Just throw in the towel! GOD, I feel bad for people in their-40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 100's, this world has it twisted, the elders should be running the show.
"With age, comes wisdom"
So, over the next year, 365 days, if I survive this year, I will be doing this life documentary of this 'reborn philosophy' I been thinking about and working on for a long time. It's really about having a complete transformation, a complete spiritual awakening, every human being has things that they 'should and shouldn't do', but it is not so simple as just grabbing life by the horns a becoming complete self-mastery over night, this takes so much effort, really, everything you've got.
I'll be marking down on the calendar every single day - 1 through 365 - with the mission of full scale REDEMPTION in 2018?
REBORN PHILOSOPHY 101: The word *BORN* is the key! If you think of anything BORN, any life born takes time to take it easy, to grow and observe, to learn and adapt, to learn how to thrive and survive in its environment, the term "baby steps" is very important to me, with my anxiety disorder(hyperhidrosis), I will crumble if I stress out or try to force things to happen like I have been doing wrong all these years, the keys are; Letting-Go, Moving-On, *SURRENDER*(to GOD of course), Let-Go and Let-GOD...
Sometimes takes bit of Soul Searching?
I will pretty much be hiding away a bit.
Staying ready and as prepared as I can, for LIFE or DEATH to come'a'knocking. I pretty much figure DEATH is going to be coming'a'knocking in the next year, I really can't see me living much longer :( so I need to be ready at all times for; DEATH
So this is a year of *ACCEPTANCE* of mortality, that it is really tough to have control in life. Faith in GOD doesn't mean you will definitely be REDEEMED in this human life, but that is the test, you love GOD anyway, with all your heart and soul, just like real human connection, you don't just love someone based on what you can get out of them.
Plus, I tell myself DEATH is going to be one of the best experiences, one of the most INTENSE natural highs as you cross over to the other side.
I try to tell my self that I want to DIE
(bring it on, kill me, you'll be doing me a favor)
This mentality is based on the unfairness of wanting to live, so bad, peacefully, pain free, safe, but in a dangerous/violent world as this, that just doesn't seem real, so I take the power back and say, "I'm ready to die!"
ARE YOU READY TO DIE(or live to the fullest, with all your heart and soul, and live for humanity, to help your fellow human being, help ease their suffering, and come up with a real plan to help)?
GOD SPEED!
INSPIRATION: My inspirational person(youtuber)of the month - Melissa C. Water AKA I Drank The Sea Water


REBORN STUFF:
"Hope life gives you everything you deserve."

1 comment:

  1. This is Becca Vlogs BTW...This was a very inspirational piece. I completely understand what you are saying. It's one thing to be ready for death...however, it's another to really live and truly be your real self. I think everyone should learn this lesson in their life!

    ReplyDelete