
"where do your roots, start, and where do your roots, end?"
Excited, more pumped up than I thought I would be.
It just feels good to say to existence, "I am not afraid",
"I refuse to feel fear".
A lot of people will live their entire existence in fear,
never realizing that fear is the prison,
the only way to truly break free is to overcome all fear and PAIN.
(you've got to be kidding me, just realized blogger has symbols/emojis, just took me almost 700 blogs, 5 years later👶)
So I get the ouija board, and I travel all the way through THE RABBIT HOLE🐰through out the other side, "break on thru, to the other side", and hopefully don't die, but it feels so relieving that I don't care. I battled my entire life with the fear of death, human mortality, I feel a weight lifted off of me.
I wouldn't want anybody to try anything like this, because evil sets out to destroy the innocent, the holy warriors on our side that live to fight against evil, help build and protect, and then there are all the innocent people in the middle, I wish them a happy peaceful life, never to be involved in anything like this, because some of us just have the warrior in us, we can't help but fight back, it is not for everybody, go enjoy life, don't even think about any of this stuff, focus on the light and the love.
Leave the demon slaying to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment