Saturday, November 18, 2017

in honor of Chester Bennington, rewriting Busta Rhymes - We Made it ft Linkin Park, into a 3 character SMALL YOUTUBER ARMY version

Together we made, we made it even tho we had our backs up against the wall.
As you can see I survived the curse,
but my life is GORIEST, 
better know that I leaped the vlog hurdle,
and I'm so vlogtorious,
take a look,
I'm a symbol of determination,
now you could call a youtuber Prometheus, 
as forces securing the win, 
better believe I'm so Osiris, 
you know that I been bout my mom'ma,
even tho we vlogging now,
we used to live on the myspace,
even tho you see me higher level youtubing now, 
superseded every one of my youtube struggles, 
vlogging ideas never have been an option, 
you see the community long like Pippi Long Stocking's,
and I'm bout to take SMALL YOUTUBERS SHOPPING$$$$$$$$,
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, 
Get It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Together we made it(you see we did it),
we made it even tho we had our backs up against the wall(come on),
forever we waited(ha ha),
and they told us we were never gon'na get it all,
we took it on YouTube(to the riches),
on YouTube(to the ghetto),
on YouTube(in the present to this banging vlogumental),
on YouTube(ride with me),
on YouTube(we come to get it),
yeah, yeah, yeah, yoooooo :O 
When it all got started, 
I was constantly just getting neglected, 
and it seemed like nothing I could do could ever get me acknowledged, 
at best, I was DEATH,
at the worst, family and friends left me resented,
every vlog was a piece to the puzzle,
just a way to make sense of this,
I was frightening up my mind,
psychoing up my time,
embracing insomnia to see what insanity I would find,
I finally came alive,
to do this or die, 
so I put the vlogs on the table,
and told em to let it ride,
singing, YEAH!
verse 3:
Listen,
in case you misunderstand exactly what we're building,
things we can leave for our,
youtubers, youtubers, youtubers, CHILDREN,
now on my wake up I grin to see how far I've run,
fighting for subscriptions on the vid,
to embrace and support as one,
from nights of tears in a clench,
using my prayers son,
to counting subscriptions and views, 
like Miranda Sings, Zoella, and Jenna Marbles one, 
but now I give when I dream,
you see we finally did it,
let's make a boast of the army, 
rehash this how we hit it. 
Chester Bennington Alive In my Heart, Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment