Tuesday, January 9, 2018

ANSWER THE CALL OF DESTINY

...and the band plays on.
that is my new year saying,
if you know, the band in war, doesn't stop playing,
you keep moving forward no matter what.
some of us are meant to be alone,
and I spend my days hiding from people.
some of us are not meant to ever have love,
do you want to waste your entire life waiting for a soul-mate that is never going to arrive?
I don't believe in love anymore,
I believe in war, because that's my reality.
I finally found a way to help people,
and now that makes me want to be alive,
and that is even a worse burden.
I'm better off dead!
do you believe in destiny?
; I do.
if you ask me what my destiny is,
I don't have an answer,
it may be waiting on the other side,
but destiny here may be nothing more than death,
the Grim Reaper,
the Angel of Death,
and I embrace.
but I know one thing for certain,
I want absolutely nothing to do with love.
but sometimes,
our dreams are our destiny,
but you must answer the call.
ukilledmeđź’”
justwanttoescapethisworld

No comments:

Post a Comment