Thursday, February 1, 2018

i'm going to hell to SLAY lucifer

The message here, is that we are all, Royal, and Divine,
a philosophy I came across, surfing the Universal Source with my soul, for answers, that this has been hidden from us, and we have been held down from true ASCENSION
(and for some reason, this has a lot to do, with how women have been held down, because women are divine for bringing us to life)
It's something that is in my soul,
and, "there's nothing more motivating, than a broken heart.",
and having my heart broken, was the final push that I needed,
this is etched in stone, now.
I have been hurt a LOT by this world,
since a baby,
things I don't talk about,
and this is the result.
And this SUFFERING,
has my defenses up,
24/7.
this is my RETRIBUTION for my human family,
cause fallen angel, "lucifer" hates us.
I blame him for the problems of humanity,
I call him "the hidden one",
it is my MISSION to find him, and find answers, 
once and for all, and slay him, if need be.
I hear the battle drums calling us;
this world has been nothing but PAIN AND SORROW,
does pain ever end?
is it possible to ever feel happiness?
or freedom?
is it wrong to feel this way?
I don't know if I'll ever find TRUTH

but I won't say how I plan on defeating lucifer
sapphire 💔

No comments:

Post a Comment