(Still Alive?)
I finally reached, breached, creeped up on 50,000 views.
GOD what a pain in the ass.
Now onto 60,000=SEE YA IN 20 YEARS :(
And now centimetering my way to 90,000 views on YouTube is even WORSE. When "YouTube" wrongfully terminated my 1,100+ video "YouTube" on August 29th 2014 all the way to February 5th(and a cruise ship load of therapy later)2016, a year and a half of HORRORfying hopelessness later, it took a couple months for youtube to even give my my views back, and then after they did and it was at 81,000 views, for some odd reason, THEY FREAKEN SHAVED OFF a little over 2,000 views, I was back down to 79,000 those fuggers?
Now I'm at 81,600 and something, see you in a 100 years.
I mean, talk about never giving up when you can psychicly read minds and you can hear everybody's thoughts saying, "just freaking give up already, it's never going to happen" or, even worse, you're completely invisible and people just complete blindly block out what you do, that you don't even do it, it/you ain't even worth acknowledging.
And then you have all the people lumped into the category of all the people that turned their back on you because they didn't believe/or see any potential in you, THE DOUBTERS, but if you were to become a HUGE success tomorrow they would end up trying to contact you like you didn't happen to notice how superficial, materialistic, fake, synthetic, manipulative, narcissistic, egomaniacal, selfish, users blood sucking emotional vampires that wouldn't give you the time of day, they all really are, I wouldn't even bother, if that day comes the damage is DONE.
But this is MY celebration, and I am EMBRACING it, going into this new year;
MY REIGN OF TERROR(just kidding)
BACK WITH A VENGEANCE()
THIS WORLD NEEDS ITS ASS KICKED!
The year before was worse, my mom had a stroke a day before her 60th birthday, the year before that the car broke down lost the youtube, but my mom was my biggest fan and my main drive was to succeed and give my mom the life she never had, so when I lost my youtube it broke my moms heart, because soul mate connections come in many forms; family, friends, a lover, me and my mom feel eachothers pains, and I realize this. Nobody else has ever been there for me. Nobody acknowledges the blood - sweat - and tears that I've put into this, to not even get a crumb=my day is coming, SO HELP ME GOD.
SO MENTALLY ILL
SO MUCH THERAPY
And if you betrayed me=SUCCESS IS REVENGE, and I really look forward to that being dished out.
?































No comments:
Post a Comment