Monday, January 2, 2017

BLURZ WRATH AWAKENING: 2017 RESOLUTION?

Been battling my own 'inner demons' for so long, I think I have SLAYED THEM ALL?
(those aren't my red fingernails, but maybe they should be)
But evil is always lurking around every corner,
gunning for you to mess up.
Living this life, 
feeling on the chopping block up for extinction every single day, would drive anyone MAD.
Unable to succeed and provide for the people you LOVE.
That will force anyone into the utmost EXTREME.
(one day will be)
So, 
I am ALIVE!
There is no denying that;
so now WHAT?
At a place where one can not even bear stripping bare to ever attempt anymore to even be fixed, "SELF", there is no time for any of that now. Living in the present moment, plugged-in to GOD to the FULLEST. Life is too PAINful, mind in outer space, a LOVE/hate relationship for this world.
Trapped in existence,
didn't ask for this,
but in so deep now,
would never turn back -
or ask to be undone;
Must See What Is On The Other Side=TRUTH? What is that...What is that...What is that...
?
There's no time anymore to try and fix my self.
I AM WHAT I AM!
And I am mentally ill,
"WE ALL ARE"(eventually)
(and)
"WE ARE ALL INSANE"(that is in our human nature, one of our most authentic, pure aspects, INSANITY, but we are taught to deny this. Heaven, people just flatout pretend it doesn't even exist)
YOU'RE INSANE, trust me on that one.
THE UNIVERSE: Time To Face The Music
ME: Good GOD, it's about damned TIME*
Heading into the new year,
crossing that planetary mathematical barrier of TIME*
Feeling soooooooo different/WHY/
Only an alien species would create TIME*
Do you realize THAT?????
unyielding thoughts
unveering emotions 
stuck at a
domineering crossroads
which path to choose
or is it already chosen for us
YOU'VE FALLEN INTO 'THE RABBIT HOLE'
but you wouldn't have it any other way
and the only way out, is IN?
This Heart Could Never Heal
This Heart Could Never Be Healed
Let the games begin.......

No comments:

Post a Comment