Wednesday, January 25, 2017

the DEPRESSION and TRAUMA of PHILLIP 2(P!nk Edition)

REVENGE is PERTINENT?
NO!!!!!
FORGIVENESS is PERTINENT?
NO!!!!!
*JUSTICE* is PERTINENT!!!!!
and KARMA is not a b!tch.
KARMA is a best friend of mine,
and KARMA is coming for you all.
And now after all the people that have hurt me,
and all the people that have caused me pain,
I stand alone and am ready to CONQUER THE WORLD!
No"body" stands in my way.
How many "people" stand in your way,
of full liberation,
and really going after your wildest DREAMS?
You'll never have me on your side.
And you better pray that I don't reach the stars.
If Success is Revenge,
then I will reach the STARS,
and I will gather every other STAR I come across,
and we will SHINE down upon you all,
so BRIGHTLY,
we will BLIND you all,
from our RADIANCE! 
I know somewhere out there, someone is seeing this thinking, "Oh noooo. HE'S FIGHTING HARDER :( "
Darn right I am fighting harder!
My eyes BULGE at the thought of my; haters, doubters, people rooting for my failure, knowing I am gaining on their ass, and one day. I am coming for you all. 
BLURrrrrrrrrrrr :)

No comments:

Post a Comment