We were given this poem 'Love After Love' and I felt it was perfectly fitting for what I am going through, so I wrote this poem.
- No More Love After No Love -
Sometimes the desire for Love
can get in the way.
I know it has, for me.
Unless you are the 'one in a million',
who finds true love.
Not the temporary
kind that's floated around daily,
promoted around by the people
around you,
who are more and more
empty by their temporary Love;
because the more you
give your self away
the more you
lose your self.
If Love isn't eternal,
then it's not for me.
And if you are like me,
where you have tried to Love,
you just might be better off,
ALONE?
Forever-Alone isn't as bad as it
seems.
Give your Heart and your Soul
to GOD
first.
That is the real
only way
to even know what Love is.
And when you pick yourself up
and dust off the PAIN
There will be no height,
to high enough,
for you to not reach.
You are FREE
You are LIBERATED
Now Go And Conquer The World



No comments:
Post a Comment