Sunday, December 24, 2017

Worry Christmas Everybody: Gon'na start writing a diary

FINALLY A SUCCESS: it is Christmas in 6 hours, and releasing HORRORTUBE freaking ARMY for my horror friends, I have, SMALL YOUTUBER ARMY(Mother-Ship Home-Base), where it all began about 6 months ago, and feel am a social media phenomenon in a way, like being part of an underground scene, may not be making any money, these types of movements take time, someone made shirts for the community today, and I deserve a feeling that I succeeded at something, I started youtube 10 years ago, and nobody besides my mom believed in me, now I have friends that believe in me, but I do have some photos of my horror friends, they don't know I'm starting HORRORTUBE ARMY at the STROKE of midnight tonight, Christmas present to them, and I have a trilogy horror film I been brainstorming for a lot of years. Check my horror friends. 
they are amazing, they make me feel better about life, I owe horror film in a big way to saving my life, I faced trauma in tears lots of nights gripping my cross wanting to die. It was some sort of exposure therapy, that I hear psychology talk about, you don't hide from trauma.
It's a lot of weight helping people. It's a lot of weight building a unity, a community, a support system, because more people join us everyday and come to me, i feel like a youtuber therapist, I mean that is great, a king of dream/goal life coach really. We have many leaders forming, hoping my FOUR horror friends want to be leaders, but working with genres are easier than the diversity of loading a ton of youtubers, has been so touch, we have YOUTUBE ARMY GAMERS now, and launching, MENTAL HEALTH ARMY, and YOUTUBE ARMY: FAMILY VLOGGERS on January 1st. But a key is that each leader can only handle support to so many people, and each leader has different abilities and ways of doing things, and I don't step on anyone's toes, being a leader, the leadership mind, you learn as you go, thru trial and error.
(and a fourth surprise guest horrorgal joining the horror squad)
HORRORTUBE ARMY VIDEO coming, with also surprising the community with a Spring Pisces/Aries Birthday Kickoff Video Challenge, got 3 months to prepare for a viral buzz. And Koapeach Bubbles2 helped on the vid, will post the vid here later gator.
nough said, just needed to vent really. but we also lost two youtubers recently, first we lost CHATTY B to illness, then NARLEE ARLEE to suicide, very sad I know their battle, I live it eevryday for a long time.
this song gives me that weird feeling after heartbreak, a feeling that I can't even put into words, only if unless someone can imagine how I feel from hearing the song and photographs, you may know how I feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment