Tuesday, April 10, 2018

(Day 4)BLURZ REBORN: REDEMPTION(Cutting It Close)

I would say,
today,
I kicked some hater, A$$
Meaning,
as a psychic,
I felt the hatred from a lot of people,
towards me,
in my circle of life,
I have not hatred in my heart.
I feel like a curse to bad people,
I felt this huge wave of karma,
and I even noticed that the un-genuine people,
lurking in my circles,
has awakened almost fully,
activated,
the karmic potency in my soul.
To UNLEASH karma,
they have been taking bad falls like Humpdy Dumpdy
(however ya spell it, I like it with the "D")
but I'm schizophrenic,
so what do I know,
but I stood my ground,
and hit a new level of,
DETERMINATION,
and,
FOCUS.
Cutting it close, it is 11:38 as I am typing this,
I want to be committed to writing a blog this entire 365 day period,
as long as I have breath of life,
and fingers to type.
GoodNightCruelWorld
(wow, finishing this at 11:54 cutting it CLOSE,
fought a hard fight today,
kicked some serious tail)

No comments:

Post a Comment