Saturday, April 7, 2018

(Day 1)BLURZ REBORN: REDEMPTION - Happy ReBirthDay?

"You aim for the HEAVENS, and you do not STOP for a single second, until you reach the target"πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
LOVE, a good mystery?
EIGHTEEN, years to go?
HAPPYNESS, derived out of misery?
CONTENT, in hiding from the temporary entrapment, called, HUMAN?
COMFORTABLE, in the moments of feeling INVISIBLE?
"How Much Can Be Done In A 365 Day period"
(I made it through the devils storm,
I did not falter at the knees,
I stood my ground,
and waited for help to arrive,
help came)
LIFE or DEATH,
it doesn't matter to me.
Happy ReBirthday! 
(and cutting it so close, 13 minutes till midnight, didn't want to miss the first day of rebirth, thanksπŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½)
Not A Single Person Knew,
I Needed That,
That's Exactly What I Wanted.
SHALL WE BEGIN?
(this new sense of freedom,
calls for soul dancing)
37πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό

No comments:

Post a Comment