(don't say I didn't warn'ya)
How many people out there feel that they have been owned by people(and this world)their entire LIFE?
I have "HAD IT",
nobody owns me,
dare,
(LIFE be?; -"nothing personal"-, is right, personal off limits, this is about helping people's lives, easing suffering, making a difference, making dreams come true)
It's a human thing,
highly intuitive,
it's horrifying to watch how people don't respect people's freedom,
but then WANT their own, freedom,
while trampling on others,
and they the level of RESENTMENT,
that people have,
towards other people's freedom,
is sickening.
One example,
would be,
when you choose to be alone,
single,
loveless,
ANTI-LOVE,
and be looked at as a PRODUCT,
a possession to obtain,
like you are "on the market",
it's sickening,
and shows how fake this all is,
cause if I was homeless,
in filthy clothing on the corner,
thin to the bone,
no muscle,
drawn,
grey hair,
warn out physically,
oh, nobody would "WANT ME" then,
"I'm a problem",
this world makes me SICK.
But you start to thrive in life,
all of a sudden you are "HIGH VALUE",
what the fudge,
'Eye Live Alone - Stand Alone - Die Alone -
In The Palms Of Gods Sweet Cup',
and the level of resentment,
people have towards innocent people,
with the secret intention that you a "mark",
but as soon as see you don't want anything intimate,
more than friendship,
you're resented be a person...
(go live your own life, leave others lives alone, it's their life)
BUZZ,
IT AIN'T HAPPENING
holy cow,
how think that make me feel,
I want to be left the hell alone,
nobody understands this pain,
all have different pain;
how dare trample on freedom.
And this is just in general,
the weight of this world feel all time,
have had it with resentments all cause of trying to choose FREEDOM,
it's like that saying that people are loyal when it's convenient to them.
I'm tired, I just want INDEPENDENCE
It's like the Blondie song, "you can go your own way".
(oh wait, that's Fleetwood Mac lol)
YouTube,
YouTube Army, was started to build a SYSTEM,
that works for people,
not be enslaved to people 24/7,
it's weird,
have dreams too,
I want to be creative too!
am CREATIVELY OBSESSED,
'live by the sword, die by the sword',
this is my WAY OF THE SWORD,
some dabble,
my creative mind needs at least 10 more lifetimes worth of time,
to cram into???????????????
almost 18 years left countdown,
in a couple days,
fit 10 lifetimes worth of time,
into 18 years,
and that's the fight against evil,
on top of all this madness.
BUZZ OFF,
Buzz Lightyear,
or Buzz Aldron๐ฏ๐๐ช๐
GoodMorningCruelWorld
(just waking up after another headache, it's 8:51 pm,
and all I have on my mind is,
Work Work Work and some more Work!,
to succeed and save my moms life,
the noise in my head is LOUD right now, fight for dreamers, that's different, but to build a system that works, a machine, only so much one person can do with limited amount of human time, need ten days time in one day cycle, would be grand)Good Day!
Think tomorrow's blog will be positive.
Sorry for the morbid hopeless angst,
but mind is LOUD,
there are lots of us that feel imprisoned aliens here on earth,
it's overwhelming,
it feels that all earthlings have a motive,
a "hidden agenda", but I know it's not true.
lost at sea


















No comments:
Post a Comment