A pure lifestyle.
Pure diet.
Fully Disciplined,
impervious to PAIN.
What does all this have to do with anything?
Awakening my psychic abilities to a higher level,
THAN THEY ALREADY ARE.
To live pure, to activate,
I receive people thoughts, energy,
intentions, motives,
NOT fun.
Some people are real trustworthy,
but something that kicked up this topic,
is having a CODE of life,
like Dexter's, "Code of Harry",
it just means, never to be broken,
among any circumstances,
and TRUST is one of my codes,
to NEVER give trust to anybody,
the reasoning being,
that vulnerability is no fun
there's no point of it,
and people don't respect that,
they feel offended that you don't trust,
and I do feel trust for some people,
but doesn't mean I will be INVOLVED,
in the act of; TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm doing better,
I don't know how,
the first thing that comes to mind,
is 'DISSOCIATION',
is the reason I am doing good,
I am so dissociated,
I cannot feel life or time,
life really has become a blur,
and it's as if life is already over,
and thanks to the person that murdered my heart,
changed everything,
in a weird way,
I now longggggg for DEATH,
so I guess I have her to thank,
cause it used to be AGONIZING to want to live,
and not be allowed to live,
now I long to DIE,
I don't feel the burden of wanting to live,
but rather look at this life as a PRISON,
that I am waiting to get out of.
GOOD NIGHT CRUEL WORLD













No comments:
Post a Comment