Saturday, March 24, 2018

Day Ten: Blurz - How Many Days Can I Stay Alive, Diary(Angel Of Death 1)

How on earth I've fallen in love with death,
I guess it was finalized after losing YOU.
And it feels good,
to long for the end of this pain,
of life,
of not being allowed to live,
of being so super psychic that you know how everyone feels,
about you,
and you can see, DEEP,
into everyone's souls,
nobody know how lonely and overwhelming that it,
and then people still come around thinking love is a CHOICE,
to try to fill that deadly void,
is a prison I shall not enter.
What's the POINT of love,
if it is TEMPORARY,
I don't love anybody TEMPORARILY,
I've lost life that I still love,
and will ALWAYS love.
some people just don't know the meaning
'Sacrifice; is the greatest form of LOVE',
what are you sacrificing?
what are you willing to sacrifice?
do you love humanity?
do you care about our human family?
seeking material,
flesh,
possessions,
breaks us away from what is ETERNAL,
life.
be your eternal being
I now FIGHT
for the old GODZ and the NEW
("there's nothing more motivating, than a broken heart")
My Sword Is Yours
GoodNightCruelWorld
Oh? And before I forget?
When I do meet "The Angel of DEATH",
I am going to PUNCH HIM square in his FACE

No comments:

Post a Comment