Thursday, March 15, 2018

Day One: Blurz - How many Days Can I Stay Alive, Diary

This may be a confusing diary to some,
but after hell on earth,
I've made changes to eternal spiritual being, 
which means I am ready to leave human realm to spirit world,
definitely in thanks to the person that shattered my heart and soul completely,
but any day alive is a shell shock,
and a blessing,
so I will be counting down the days till my departure.
I feel excited, and relieved, to fully LET GO.
To not carry the burdens of this these worlds anymore,
but that just means I will fight harder,
cause i don't see that there is anything to lose.
After going thru this world,
I don't want to be here any longer,
in this prison,
and long for the day i get to go HOME.
These are the corridors,
of which loves heavy burden,
and the shattering sound of heart break,
leads you;
to never want to love,
to never want to LIVE.
Mortal Love,
is a LIE.
When someone that means the world to you,
can't find it in their heart,
to care about you at all,
makes this a cruel world.
Between the warrior fight for my fellow humans,
I seek rest,
my soul is exhausted from this place.
Good Night Cruel World,
if we should dare meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment