Sunday, March 18, 2018

Day Four: Blurz - How Many Days Can I Stay Alive, Diary(Rest Your Soul Edition)

MY SOUL IS TIRED,
of this place.
MY SOUL IS TIRED,
of people imprisoning me.
MY SOUL IS TIRED,
of the manipulation, and the DECEIT 
The only freedom I see,
is DEATH,
to finally escape people,
people are overwhelming,
the human race is overwhelming.
My soul is so tired,
all I wanted to do today,
was wake up, and work on building this system,
that makes people's dreams come true,
making people's dreams come true is my way of fighting against evil,
it is like a beacon of light, up to the sky,
but I was jammed up at every turn,
I'm so angry, I just want to wake up tomorrow,
and WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to get too personal with people,
I love free spirited friendships,
but as a psychic, as soon as that changes,
and that's the human paradox that drives me crazy,
humans CHANGE,
how can you trust that,
if all we are is TEMPORARY?
well I refuse to be temporary!
so I'll just stay FREE
goodnight cruel world.
and one of the most tiring things, is human beings resenting other human beings, for not giving them all their "time", well sorry that I already died, and I am on borrowed time, here on a mission, then get the HELL out of this place.
(resentment is so ugly, because it shows how unfree we truly are, and how humans can't respect other humans, and other lifeforms, FREEDOM)(sorry for wanting to be FREE I truly am. sorry I was ever born)
I just want to complete my missions then go home.
(gawd, I sound like ET feels)
("ET phone home")

No comments:

Post a Comment