Friday, March 16, 2018

Day Two: Blurz - How Many Days Can I Stay Alive, Diary(Fire Angel Version)

I thought I would've been very sad and down today, but my soul is on FIRE, very hostile in the mind, because everyone's always trying to get at me in some way, for something, there's always ulterior motives, as a psychic I can always feel it, and like being silent and barely speaking, I like thoughts only being in my head, I don't meet anyone in person, and I definitely do not like to be TOUCHED, this planetary earth experience has made me alien to my own race.
I'm realizing that there is now such thing as PEACE, and I am not good at peace anyway, because people won't let any of us be in peace, anyway.
I can't tell if I have any feelings towards being alive, except for the constant 24/7 pressure of how many battles I am fighting for my own species right now, and I won't stop, not for a single second till I'm dead, but trying to stay in a state of LETTING GO, but my soul is TIRED, my soul is exhausted from the heavy burdens of this place.
See what tomorrow brings, I don't want to write anymore, I brush my teeth, and go to sleep
GOOD NIGHT CRUEL WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment