Thursday, March 22, 2018

Day Eight: Blurz - How Many Days Can I Stay Alive, Diary(Determination Edition)

GOT TO SHUT OFF THAT OFF SWITCH
(that's all you got'ta do)
It's way more complicated than THAT
Even after you break that off switch,
you have to push your self non stop,
to your very last breath,
you better get used to the suffering,
you better enjoy the PAIN,
you better use pain as FUEL
don't feel the pain any more
fears been gone for a long time,
don't remember what it feels like,
maybe cause I realize there is nothing to lose?
Determination is a KEY that you need.
Stop wasting TIME
and TIME is a big part of this,
when you get like me,
and literally fight to save seconds.
Then you know what I MEAN
Good Night Cruel World,
I got too much of a dose of the world today,
OverDose.

No comments:

Post a Comment