Sunday, March 25, 2018

Day Eleven: Blurz - How Many Days Can I Stay Alive, Diary(Headaches)

A headache from life, of course.
I just want to ESCAPE
I understand completely why people end their lives,
they want to escape HUMAN(humans, cause there's more that cause damage, than heal wounds)
nobody wants to admit that harsh truth,
but for a psychic like me,
the noise is LOUD
and you're absolutely not allowed to escape,
and be left alone,
and go and live FREE
GoodNightCruelWorld
(don't want people to misunderstand that, when your main PTSD is people, and the pain in your head from people, is so LOUD, and you've literally been hurt by people since a baby, you're always being re-wounded and triggered by people, there's no escape except to try to find solitude)
but don't ever end your life, you can learn to deal with the pain, our pain thresholds rise over time, our tolerance for pain, that is scientific, that gets easier, although I feel like a prisoner here, and a prisoner to human beings, am determined to make it to the END.
STAY STRONG
universe is listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment