Was going to name this, "will I ever be free?".
And I don't think I'll ever be free,. but I crave freedom, so bad,
it's almost as if to say that,
"the foolishness of this world,
isn't even worth it, don't get caught up in the mix,
go live your life and find happiness,
this worlds problems is not your responsibility",
I wouldn't wish this pressure on anyone,
thinking back to childhood,
before knowing about all this worlds DRAMA,
holy cow,
was happy,
and people take children's freedom away,
force them to be involved with madness,
cause once you enter this Rabbit Hole called LIFE,
you can't leave(until death),
once you see,
you can't un-see.
The tensions are HIGH
I ended thinking,
while back,
about a fellow Aries named,
Lady Gaga,
and Steven Seagal,
and no-joke,
they thrive off pressure.
I adapted the monology,
that I do best in pressure too,
but even worse,
am cursed?????
Was thinking,
tell people,
-when a path opens, you walk down that path, till you come out the other side-,
and believe,
that whatever thought comes to you FIRST, is your truth,
and driving today,
I though,
"what path opened that I was supposed to walk down?",
The path that kept opening up?
The Path of the "Lone-Warrior".
And further,
are you a lover, or a fighter,
to realize you're actually a fighter,
love,
emotions,
nooooooooo :o
GoodNightCruelWorld
"there's nothing more motivating, than a broken heart" #theblurvincicodez











No comments:
Post a Comment