Very Very Very Happy, Today!
Everything is going FANtastic
and LOVE is in the air? :D
(and I plan on giving her THE WORLD)
Filled out my first job application yesterday.
There is 36 days till Spring,
it is my first experience of The Year Of The(FIRE)Rooster,
which is a very RARE Year Of The Rooster that hasn't happened since 1957.
My Aries Astrological Cycle is coming up first day of Spring,
and I am down to one cup of tea a day,
almost caffeine free preparing for Lent: 40 days and 40 nights to begin on March 1st :)
So I got 36 days to get a job,
and I am not PROcrastinating, at all.
Last Spring and Summer I did absolutely nothing, accept focus on hardcore therapy, 5 days a week, 6 hours a day.
This Spring and Summer I plan on doing meditation video walks every time it rains. Being a completely free spirited soul.
I Plan On Taking Over One Industry At A Time!
I think of this as a term I call; 'The Anti-Social SocialLite' :D
So I'm going to gather as much videos as possible, with some offbeat comedy ideas I have, and then at the last day of Summer, prepare to start my - KickStarter/GoFundMe Million Dollar campaign for a documentary about my philosophy that the number one best investment is to invest in our fellow human beings.
Yes, I am planning on getting one million dollars to do a 'reverse tithing' documentary giving all my money away in 10,000 dollar clips because that is just how I roll. I am not a greedy person, I care about *PEOPLE* not money$$$$$$$$.
People can go take their "precious" money and shove it up their a$$$
That's what you all people that worship money look like to me.
And anyone who has ever doubted me?(=wrong bet)
(always bet on BLUR)
Till My Climactic PIQUE next year of doing a film documentary tour of New York City(and New York State)because I will be FILTHY RICH and will be able to pay to stay in motels(or hotels, always confused about that?).
With a job I will be able to afford to see most of Long Island, and hopefully with the climactic pique of ending towards 2017=STRONG by going to 'Hamptons International Film Festival' October 5-9 would be, LEGIT.
There's so much to see on this planet.
Really excited about touring New York, a Travel Documentary of REDEMPTION(and Faith in GOD), and want to see every museum in the city.(goals)


















No comments:
Post a Comment