Sunday, February 26, 2017

I HIDE MY FACE

I HIDE MY FACE behind glasses, and hats, running from shade to shade, to avoid people in the light, do not get too close, for I am wounded, and will strike, like a boa constrictor.
I HIDE MY FACE because I feel ugly, hideous hisses in the pale moon light, are my specialty, for I can be my best, in a nice dim light, but if you put me on the spot, you will never see me again.
POOF! I disappeared from your life like a ghost, I don't want to feel the pain ever again of your shallow judgments.
I hide from the Sun like a vampire.
I feel like a vampire that never tasted blood.
I feel lonely, but need to be alone, because who will not wound me.
I am pretty; I know.
People want me; I know.
I am beautiful on the inside, and some parts of my outside.
I HIDE MY FACE because I don't have the perfect skin pores,
I'm not "up to par",
I'm so close to purrrrfection,
but so far.
I HIDE MY FACE because this world is cruel,
maybe my nose is too big,
glasses will take care of that,
and a nice shadow as my blankie for I will always be a child,
most lovers will only love for a day, until your body starts to fade away, and they lack, faith.
I HIDE MY FACE because maybe my muscles aren't big enough and I feel men want to punch me,
maybe soon that will change?
this is a violent world, and maybe I don't have million dollar teeth,
but I am a child of GOD,
and maybe soon will have million dollar teeth?
GOD LOVES ME,
but it don't matter,
cause human,
I HIDE MY FACE

No comments:

Post a Comment