I feel it is time to put this message out, perfectly clear.
If I die, I'm not dead, none of us are. We are out there somewhere.
I have fought so hard to build my spirit(ascension),
to become a powerful spiritual being(Deity)after I die.
You can pray to me and I will show up.
This war against evil?
Evil is growing, hell is growing, things need to be done about it.
If you are alive and able to pray, you are so needed in this world,
don't ever feel that you are not needed, or welcome, or loved.
None of us know how much time we have left,
I'm getting bolder.
Going to a haunted asylum alone at night to become a deity,
by being a psychic conduit, an empath, hyperhidrosis,
I can go and connect with the ghosts in a lonely injustice understanding,
and attempt to heal and cleanse the lost souls to be redeemed so they can move on and find peace,
and in this quest I will attempt to do a 'archangel invocation ritual', to ask God to cleanse the entire asylum of lost souls for redemption,
and to deify me.
Into a deity.
So if I don't make it back,
until I see you again,
goodbye.


No comments:
Post a Comment