Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Love Motivates Me

Love Motivated Me,
and is my biggest torment.
Love has motivated me to wage war against evil,
Love is seeing the suffering of the world,
cause I am looking at my SELF.
We live in a world where Love is not allowed to THRIVE,
where the wall of Love, is met by a wall of HATE.
You have to fight for Love,
with everything you've got.
You've got to protect it.
I was birthed with a shattered heart,
have you seen the world we live in?
I wage WRATH against the devil,
because someone like me will never be allowed to have Love.
I am not superman because Love has become my Kryptonite,
cause the only way to be STRONG,
is to avoid Love.
, this is what Love has made of me,
do you see?
(poem I wrote from journal therapy group question;
What motivates you?)
fourseabee?

No comments:

Post a Comment