I BLAME THE DEVIL FOR EVERYTHING
I blame evil for everything, none of this is any of ours faults.
The Truth is always Extreme,
but nobody seems to want to face the fact that there are powers/entities/beings, behind the curtain, messing with our lives, destroying us and everything we stand for and try to build to have less of an existence of suffering, to protect the innocent. to keep safe our selves and the ones we love, while we as humans are out there killing each other, they are puppet-mastering our every moves using us as pawns to their will, their means, of their sick twisted game, when do us humans turn the tide and flip the script on "THEM"?
BUILD YOUR HOLY POWER OF KARMA, AND PRAY
, and join the fight, let us join forces in unified prayer.
AND AIM THAT PRAYER ENERGY AT THE DEVIL, at HELL
I'm just on fire, as I try to save my moms life, my families life, my friends, as my mom cried at a caterpillar being on her, and the sad moment that a wimp like me had to say to my mom, "You got'ta toughen up!", a very sad moment of truth, -How am I going to get my mom through this life?- . -How am I going to protect her?-.
, and I came to a harrowing conclusion that we live in a world that does not allow Love to thrive. It reminds me of the 'behind blue eyes' song, the lyrics;
MY LOVE IS VENGEANCE
(and as for Lucifer)
since I'm not allowed to have love, and now I know better, I've learned my lesson, and I'm happy about it, because some of us are made to be warriors, and in the fight against evil, you better be a loner, because that is evils favorite way of hurting us, is to hurt the people we love.(they should just call planet earth, planet VICTIM, because we are ALL born victims)
BY ANY MEANS, EVIL WILL FALL
BLURZ REVENGE? Coming Soon, to a hell near you



















No comments:
Post a Comment