Hope to have a video to go along with this.
People stigmatize people with mental illness,
People in my family have disowned me and neglected me forever,
with a vibe that, "He needs to get a job" "He doesn't want to work",
no empathy(able to put yourself in another's shoes)or sympathy, or love or compassion at all,
even to the point where sons don't take care of their disabled mom,
and millionaire brothers don't take care of their disabled sister.
My mom cried on Mother's Day, and on her Birthday two days ago :(.......
(Stigmata movie starring Patricia Arquette)
HOW ABOUT I STIGMATIZE THEM AS UNCARING AND HEARTLESS(kvntz)BECAUSE IT SURE LOOKS THAT WAY? HMMMMMM?
So what is MENTAL ILLNESS STIGMATA you say?
I define this as mental illness doesn't have to be just a curse, it can be a gift as well, in native cultures they believe the mentally ill are divine or touched by holiness, I feel that is because people with mental illness are sensitive to the world, we can feel what's really going on and are more affected by it, it is important to live as pure and as med free toxin free as possible with having mental illness, I feel, also, in Haitian, Voodoo, Afrikan cultures I read that they believe people with multiple personality may be a DIETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! DEIFY MY CRAZY A$$ THEN, I'M ALMOST READY("Schizophrenia", but I'll get to that later).
Well, I just made it up this morning, because a stigmata is a Holy curse and a gift,
first let's look at what a stigmata is?
Stigmata is a term used by members of the Christian faith to describe body marks, sensations of pain in locations corresponding to the crucifixion wounds of Jesus Christ, such as the hands, wrists, and feet.
(first)(age 5)I HAVE HYPERHIDROSIS DISORDER? I relate to the movie Stigmata because hyperhidrosis disorder is profuse sweating of the hands, underarms, and feet, and I had my fingers slammed in many doors at the age of 5, the main one in a car door while my hand was in a cast in the hospital parking lot, and just realized last month at age 36 that the scar on my finger nail is on my ring finger so I was born broken hearted :( and also have a bizarre fire/flame birthmark(a beautiful birthmark I must say), on my right thy, which I believe is the markings of a future DEITY to go to hell and defeat Lucifer(Satan, Asteroth, Mammon, Beelzabub, however ya say the name, and all the other demons of hell releasing all the lost souls of hell), The Hidden Prophecy of ARIES RISING, but that is "SCHIZOPHRENIA" so we'll get to that later on :3 I figured out that hyperhidrosis is a psychic phenomenon and people that have it should not mess with their bodies, God made you this way, it's a gift and a curse, learn how to live with hyperhidrosis, even tho it drives you completely bonkerz INSANE
forever heart broken and loveless=eternal sadness
My Hyperhidrosis Disorder makes me feel that I'm dipped in FLAMES all the time :(
(second)(age 7)I HAVE ADHD? ADHD is a weird one, creative, seemingly distracted but actually focused on whatever interests you, an opportunity to let the person with ADHD just focus on what they are interested in, instead of trying to medicate and numb them down to your selfish will, preventing them from hyperfocusing on their PASSION and allowing them to blossom and excel(curse and a gift?).
(third=dual diagnosis)(addiction/substance abuse/chemical dependency)(age 12)Stealing alcohol from under the liquor cabinet to face the bullies at the bus stop. Age 13 started smoking marijuana to fit in with the skateboarder group, age 14 started doing heroin, felt like I found the holy grail, took away my sweating, anxiety, and fear. Been sober from heroin 10 years or more(proud of self), but been trapped in a DXM Obsessive Compulsion abuse the past 5 years, but we'll get into that later.
I always say my first addiction was laughter? Cause of the chemicals you get from mad laughter, is similar(BETTER)than a drug high. It's tough to get the laughter back! You couldn't take me to a church or a funeral as a kid(problem child, but that's another story)I would laugh hysterical from the moment I wake up, till sleep, while going to sleep, and even would laugh in my sleep.
(fourth is SUICIDE)(age 17)I know people feel suicide should have a whole mental illness classification/spectrum all by itself, I agree, because my suicide changed everything, I never got my life back I been fighting for REDEMPTION ever since, almost 20 years now, is 20 years of my suffering enough? You see now my mental illness has a lot to do with religion/and/faith. "If you commit suicide you go to hell?", so they say? And when I committed suicide I was pronounced dead in my moms arms, out of body experience, I lost my soul that day, and for the next 8 years I chased death through heroin overdoses to get my soul back, over 50 overdoses I kept crossing over till my last 2 overdoses I had a heaven and hell, sucked into the portals of heaven and hell out of bodyexperiences(leading to schizophrenia and dissociative identity disorder at age 25), when I got my soul back God told me that my name is now BLUR! My spiritual identity, rebirth; REBORN! Now I plan on killing my self on my 55th birthday on live broadcast sending my self to hell to defeat Lucifer. Oh Well
(depression/anxiety/ocd/PTSD/paranoia/hypochondria/germophobia)I mean when does it end?)
(fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, fiftieth?"SCHIZOPHRENIA?"(The Warriors Against Evil?)MULTIPLE PERSONALITY? I think I don't hear voices because ghosts can't mess with me, they're too low level and I'm too close to God, but we'll see when I go to do a blood ritual Archangel Invocation at the haunted asylum(I'll probably get killed by a ghost frozen in rigor mortis, BUT! I know my life is going to end in tragedy, nothing like a tragic ending, and I want my ending to be poetic, and so far getting killed by a ghost found rigor mortis is pretty sweet poetic) :D
We'll end it here, just some food for thought.
THIS WORLD IS UNBEARABLY OVERWHELMING FOR ALL OF US?
BLURZ REVENGE?






















Thanks for shearing about this I thinks its very hopeful post and very important post for us.thanks for your great and helpful presentation I like your good service.I always appreciate your post.Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us.
ReplyDeletemen's mental health