Maby I'm healed enough(or hardened enough)
(wow, I had to Google how to spell maybe?)
(looking at it, like, "Isn't that how it's spelled?"
This is what I'm talking about, we all just deteriorate faster and faster it becomes this sick game of fighting against the clock to figure this thing out before our time runs out.
MY SPELLING(brain)IS GETTING WORSE(maybe? ;)
What I was trying to say is that maybe I'm healed enough to start documenting life again?
I miss it!
The only way to express how mad this world is would be to explain it everyday, for example; A viagra(or cialis, who the hell knows)commercial I just heard came on in the living room, WHERE MY MOM IS, anddddddddd,,,,,, I am living a completely, *VOW OF CELIBACY* lifestyle, and it's just the mad irony that I got'ta constantly hear that crap all day.
I'm not inside all day/isolated. I get out A LOT now.
I walk 6 to 8 miles a day and work out at the gym like a lunatic,
Really got me disciplined and tough to deal with life,
Prepare for death(#Ascension)
And break my, compulsive/self-destructive behaviors.
It's gotten easier.
Got therapy twice a week.
Trying to get into the "N.A. - A.A. - ANY FREAKING A" circuit.
Probably the only community that'll take me(probably not true, I just gotta get out there #REDEMPTION)
My mom's recovering from a stroke,
I got a second shot at saving her,
and BOY ARE MY ARMS TIRED(badupbumpbup)
I'm in a complete natural high manic episode for the passed two weeks,
Cause I'm doing really good...
But it's all do to #STRENGTH
I'm really on edge that it's up to me( the mental illness guy)to save my mom.
It puts so much pressure on me.
Nobody else but me, would, will, or would be willing.
And the truth is, I'm a hair away from being completely mental illness rehabilitated.
In complete self control of my behaviors,
I'm not on any psych medication,
Reintroduced/Reinducted back into society.
A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY!
That's pretty much it.
That's me in a nutshell.
ME IN A FREAKING "NUT" SHELL=GET IT?
BLURrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr(BURP)
p.s. no, I did not burp. I don't do that, ever!
P.S./P.S. - Oh(shhhhhhh)I'm looking for a job(starting tomorrow). This is by far my #1 weakest area of my entire life. I'm going to buy my mom a car, give her HUNDREDS OF DOLLAR BILLS IN HER POCKETS AT ALL TIMES, and take care of her health and nutritional needs, cause that's what a son should do(if they have those things, I can't give my mom what I don't have)BUT IF I HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope I'm ready to do this?
Off to find a job!
Ciao!


No comments:
Post a Comment