It's a therapeutic tool that I've created to keep one's self on a specific frequency.
For instance; I've been thinking of songs, trying to get the perfect playlist, and I thought of the song, 'Bitter End' by - Placebo, but I didn't go to that song. Instead, I thought of this song, 'What Have We Done' by - The Veer Union, and out of the corner of my eye, I seen they had a song called, 'Bitter End' AND THE LYRICS ARE EXACTLY WHERE I'M AT IN LIFE(weird stuff?)
(Really pay attention in life, for clues, like as if your name wasn't Sherlock Holmes himself, bursting through the entrance of the 'rabbit hole', down the chute and up thru the hatch of 'THE MATRIX' :D )
TO BE CONTINUED
8:37 P.M. - Ok, now I'm officially bugging.
I don't even know how to explain this?
I've been researching this principle of, *Transmutation* The meaning of the word "transmute", is - the changing, or transferring of one form of energy into another. A simple explanation.
So, because I've been really fascinated and obsessed about how taking 'The Vow Of Celibacy' can really lead to an empowerment, and they have this principle throughout history, even connected to Einstein, about how instead of living a lust driven life, like most humans do(there's more negative drives, we'll talk about), you *TRANSMUTE* that energy instead into a hyperfocus into some main goal, life purpose, path, dream, obsession, life changer, and you stick to it, till the end?
So this study of transmutation, got me BRAIN STORMING, that what if living the opposite of the 7 deadly sin of lust, IS JUST ONE LEVEL OF TRANSMUTATION????????
THE 7 HEAVENLY VIRTUES, MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
7 #EMPOWERMENT TRANSMUTATIONS?
7 LEVELS?
people in history only referred to, and focused on the ONE?
So you LIVE by the 7 contrary heavenly virtues...
and then, I came across 7 chakras.....................................................
*EUREKA* MAN
FREAKY=*EUREKA*, MAN
EACH VIRTUE WILL *UNLOCK* EACH CHAKRA = #ENLIGHTENMENT
The sad thing, is that this is just one small crumb down(or up)the trail of the rabbit hole,
and I probably have this wrong in some ways,
or totally,
who knows.
The transmutation part is on the money though, cause if you stop doing negatives, and do the contrary positive, that is a transmution(just made up a word).
Later Gator, I got'ta go drink this all in.
MANIC
"Faith is like a rubber band, for you must achieve redemption, cause how ever far down you have fallen, is how far up faith will take you." ~ BLUR

No comments:
Post a Comment