I am here to help with some ideas on how to BATTLE your feelings of hopelessness, as well as tell you about my FIGHT with hopelessness.
I have been battling severe hopelessness for the passed 15 years.
But the first thing I wanted to state,
is that there's probably no hope for me to have any type of life here as a human being,
my life is most likely over,
but it's still POSSIBLE,
so I do the right thing,
and advance forward.
Hopelessness isn't so bad for me because I'm an #Ascension person,
that lives life for the soul purpose of advancing into the *After Life*.
But that doesn't mean that I don't really desire to have a purposeful, productive, fun life while here. I've fought with everything I've had, for years, striving for #Redemption, but never even, touching, or tasting it.
This will not be a post about GOD or FAITH, because I am duel-diagnosis(person suffering from addiction and mental illness), so we will keep this based on psychology, psychological/mental and emotional tools, and one of my best used tools so for, besides researching what I deal with, and what others deal with, on a daily basis, PHYSICAL TRAINING????? [oh, my :3 ] Because I use; factual/scientific/physiological methods that really work, to lighten the load of life, and make you a 'Super-Tough Warrior-Machine'=YES!!!!!!!
And I have to clarify something that made my life WAY easier, and that is, that, "Suffering is a part of ALL life!" there is no exemption, for any life forms that we know of, even down to the microscopic, but, it comes and goes. PAIN ENDS(eventually). But you can build your pain threshold, and stamina, and ability to endure.
I committed suicide at 17.
Let's get that cat out of the bag.
Shot a fatal dose of heroin on purpose,
died in my moms arms,
came back,
but I say this because my hopelessness started at that age,
and I really don't know,
"WHAT WAS SO BAD?"
I felt utterly hopeless? :(
Now 34 years in this crazy human machine. ;)
This Is What I Do: I go to the gym, EVERY single day(to become tough as stone), and to the grocery store for my mom, which my mom is in recovery from a stroke that she had a day before her 60th birthday(ARGHHHHH=LIFE). Which is also a 6 to 8 mile walk each day, which I also have human interaction issues, I was born with a TON of fear and anxiety and the profuse sweating disorder; HYPERHIDROSIS(got'ta caps that one).
What I'm trying to say here, is there are scientific principles, that if life is to tough for you, to painful for you to endure, I've finally learned the crazy truth of not retreating, or trying to escape the hardship, or the fear, or the pain, but instead forging forward right thru it, FULL STEAMS AHEAD - STORM THE TORPEDOES. And this mindset I gained, by pushing my self.
I got sick of being beat up by life!
I've programmed my self to feel, "I don't care if it's hopeless, I'm advancing forward anyway."
AND THIS MINDSET, WORKS!
I'm a, Hyperhidrosis, ADHD, PTSD, DID(dissociative identity disorder), Schizophrenic, Bi-Polar, paranoid/hypochondriac, swimming in behavioral problems, OCD.
And with this swim of diagnosises(sssssss=BLAHHHH), I'm not on psych medication! And that is one of the MAIN KEYS of me finally getting better. Cause there was no solution there.
If you have negative behaviors in your life that make you feel, weaker, ashamed, filled with guilt, then you are going to have to get disciplined and overcome them to become strong enough to endure life.
DEATH: The number one fear in the world.
I prepare for death every single day.
My logic is,
"Why not just overcome the biggest weakness/fear of them all, and everything underneath will be a cinch."
You could just drill into your head the belief of FAITH and the *After Life*, cause sometimes where there is no hope here, if you're crazy enough, you can just say, "Welp, Screw It! There may be no hope here, BUT THE AFTER LIFE IS GOING TO BE FREAKEN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!"
So, my prescription for hopelessness, is;
(Who'my kiddin? Gym/Training/Discipline my #1, cause I've become independent, to be strong enough, and fearless enough, to stand alone, on my own two feet.........? Even if I have no.... ...feet(no disrespect to anyone that don't have feet(eeeeeeek)
Because without my discipline and obedience, my faith and prayer is way off. Just to clarify why 'discipline 1st over GOD'
#1.=GOD/GOD/GOD/FAITH/PRAYER/24-7/OBEDIENCE
#2.=A LIFE DEDICATED TO TRAINING/TOUGHNESS/DISCIPLINE/PAIN/ENDURANCE AND STRENGTH(GYM)(MARTIAL ARTS)
#3.=SEEK HELP/RESEARCH/DON'T DO IT ALONE/TALK(two heads are better than one)/NUTRITION/NUTRITION/NUTRITION/SOBRIETY/PURE LIVING/ANONYMOUS PROGRAMS/THERAPY
#4.=HAVE FUN/LAUGH/LAUGH/LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE/MUSIC
Stay off the drugs. Yeah you.(psych meds, foods, caffeine, over the counter garbage, etc.)(abstinence is STRENGTH)(and sex, I almost forgot, sex. Sorry to break the news to ya, but lust is the most destructive force of humanity,
.....................FACE ALL FEARS.....................
I wish you all the best(Namaste)on your new-found journey.
What are you still doing here? GET OUT THERE AND GET TOUGH(WARRIORS)
"The key to happiness is overcoming your fears." ~ BLUR
(this quote from True Detective *CHANGED ME*)
I'M A MANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment