I kid you, not?
"You will begin to lose your faith, and that's the moment you have to fight like hell." ~ BLUR
I was feeling REALLY odd.
So I sat in the shower in the dark, meditating and praying, and felt I wanted my vitamin C and green tea, cause I'm out of them, and they're so pure and potent, you have really intense dreams, and cellular regeneration from them while you sleep.
So I took a walk up to the store,
But I noticed the full moon,
But I heard about an hour before about this, "Blood-Moon" taking place on Sunday(tonight is Saturday, September 26th-2015, but midnight is the 27th, and I never heard of two full moons in a 48 hour period), and in the news it said that Mormons are FREAKING OUT about this?????
So I thought nothing of it. Almost every week there's another -rare- moon.
But I'm overwhelmingly INTENSE tonight?
And when I first walked outside I wondered why there was a full moon, and I stared at it a bit(like a Saiyan in Dragon Ball Z=I Wish)
And I drank a lot of blackberry for vitamin E today, and my diet has been really CLEAN.
So on the way back, walking, this song came into my head;
So I go to listen to it, and the number of comments were 444?
So I looked up those angel numbers,
And it's about the angels being by your side,
BUT,
I look up this blood full moon,
And it turns out,
That it's an Aries - Full Moon, Harvest Moon, it's the 4th consecutive, Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse in the passed 2 years, spawning this HORRORific documentary that I don't wan'na watch.
It's always the endings of music videos that get me, it's like saying we're born insane(some=most=maybe?), but you make it through the day to when you are finally alone, where you can pray, the one place(with GOD)where you can feel normal, where you are finally away from all the madness of this world.
But it's bizarre stuff?
I see why they're all buggen,
I'm buggen too...
Not cause of any feeling or fear of the end of the world,
But just the sheer MADNESS of how bizarre things align?
There's a couple different dates floating out there for this 4th blood moon, but full moons always hype me up.
The Popes out here in New York, too.
(Weird Shtuff)
?
It's definitely TIME for bed






No comments:
Post a Comment