Wednesday, September 16, 2015

SEARCHING FOR HAPPINESS!

This morning I felt like part of, "The Truman Show", as the alarm clock I purposely had set real far away from me, at 4:30 AM in the morning, really loud so it would definitely give me a jolt to get ready to walk 3 miles to my 10 AM therapy, and as the alarm clock sounded WAYYYYYYYYY louder than it really was, my body actually jumped into the air off of my bed while my body was wrapped in the blanket, as I ran to the alarm clock to put the pillow over it like when someone smothers someone to death with the pillow, as I blindly with my eyes closed, searched for the plug to pull in the dark.

And I kind'a felt humorous at this point.

So I went to make my morning tea, yawning, and I spilled a little boiling water on my foot thru the sock, and made the, "Shaggy" - from - Scooby Doo, sound, "YOWWWWWW!", and as I was putting the milk back, I thought, "What the hell am I part of 'The Truman Show' or something?"

Cause, recently, I was watching this therapy TV show called, "Michael: Tuesdays and Thursdays". And the main patients name that the therapist was treating for a lot of years, named Michael(Captain Obvious), the therapist said about Michael, "To Michael, life is a sequence of obstacles". And I thought, "Wow, that's me..."

Well...,
I've learned recently how important our perception of things is.
And I've recently heard an acronym for the word 'FUN'(Finally Understand Nothing)=When your mind is clear with nothing to understand then everything you see and hear will be in fun.

Cause,
Seriously,
As a kid,
I knew NOTHING about this word,
And I was having,
A GRAND OLE TIME.

Actually,
'FUN' 
is from Gary Busey,
as I seen him on Dancing With The Stars, 
at age 71,
having a grand old time.

A -Buseyism-,
they are called. ;)

People say you can't go back to being a kid,
but I say,
Being a kid was a mindset!
Instead of the opposite of how I was as a kid, 
viewing every moment of life right now as an obstacle,
I'm going back to the mindset of where every step in life was, FUN.
Every knew step, knew scene, moment, was another OPPORTUNITY to have fun,
and laughter.


"We have the potential to be super intelligent creative geniuses with the power to manifest and manipulate reality." ~ BLUR

No comments:

Post a Comment