SOMETHING JUST,
CLICKED,
IN MY BRAIN?
Everyone has demons.
Demons to battle, defeat, and overcome in their life.
But what happens when you defeat your main demon?
I feel I'm just about to overcome mine!
=WHAT'S NEXT?
THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO FIGHT
(THANK GOD)
... ... ...
What ever has happened to you,
Whatever you've witnessed,
Experienced...
Who you are...,
Will leave you with a perception of things that you can't ignore.
I am mourning the loss of this illusion called life;
Ignorance WAS bliss,
But knowing the *TRUTH* would set you FREE.
This is all WEIRD in my perception
To the Universe we are the same size as insects, their lives matter to them, I feel horrible to have to kill one.
To the Universe we only exist as human for a mere second.
I don't think life ever ends, that there is no such thing as 'non-existence', because, not existing is the only thing unimaginable, you can not imagine not existing, so therefore, that doesn't exist?
I feel plant life!(I have two plants, they got wounded recently=I FELT IT
MONEY IS A PRISON SYSTEM
(WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE WHAT WE NEED UNLESS=$$$)
(who set that up?)
Tons of various alien species, come and go here, run the show here(that's obvious), what is the truth in that? What does that mean about us?
A.I.(Authentic Intelligence)is already here. It's all about consciousness, could be put into anything.
Everything is energy, all physical reality is energy vibration, you just can't see that brick wall vibrating, but it is.
Human Beings have a super intelligence within them, to MANIFEST, but because we don't live pure, because some species(something)is here influencing our lives with poisonous/toxic life choices, blinding us, DEVOLVING our species=WHY?
RELIGION scares me..., cause there's no way anybody could possibly tell whether it is real or not, we are just born, and as babies we have these other human beings telling us that that is reality, with no precipice?
Suffering is a part of all life systems that we know of, so pain is nothing to fear.
I can't grasp the way people interact with each other, here,
to obtain things?
I've always been able to sense people's energy, why I like really kind people.
You have to practically sell your soul in some manner to get anything here,
or,
you have to be part of some, group, organization, society, religion, to survive.
Relationships are impossible for me, if there isn't an eternal/spiritual connection, it seems pointless.
EGO is the problem
All I see is DANGER
Everything has become an OBSTACLE
Let go, of what is temporary, for what is ETERNAL!
*ASCENSION* IS REAL!
*SOUL* IS PRICELESS!
(everything else has fake value)
(cause, you can have whatever you want here, but you can't have more time)
CREATIVITY is of, *The GODZ*, cause their main power is *CREATION* and we are made in the image, therefore we are miniature creators.(true)
(this is why we have the power of manifestation, but at such a lesser level)
There's so much/so many more things that I see and it irks me to not see other people noticing these things, but it doesn't matter anyway, there's so much I'll never see, and most seeings are illusions anyway=WELCOME TO THE REAL LIFE MATRIX
JUST, *LET GO*(step one)
(step two), *SURRENDER TO GOD* - TO A HIGHER INTELLIGENCE
... ... ...
I'M ON BORROWED TIME?
(i should be dead but i'm not)
(what does someone do with that?)
(live for GOD cause everytime i try to do anything, just end up wanting things i can't have)
(if i'm on 'borrowed time' and GOD kept me here for a reason,
it means i have to let everything go,
right?)
How fake is all this?????
Once you realize this, you will never be the same.
(i've finally let everything go)
... ... ...
p.s. - someone recently said that they stopped listening to music?
I felt bad cause i realized how dead inside they were?(MUSIC?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=17&v=zN-GGeNPQEg


No comments:
Post a Comment