The kind that transforms you.
A process of cosmic odeuos osmosis,
that REBORNS you.
You never quite can tell when the initial wave is coming,
But it will leave you 'drowning for more'.
Where confusion turned into ENLIGHTENMENT.
Where madness became STABILITY.
Where darkness FORCED THE LIGHT THRU.
Vulnerability becomes POTENCY.
Weakness becomes your STRENGTH.
And 'Letting-Go' became the only real way to GRASP THIS.
And aiming upward instead of forward and backward looking at the past and the future would be the only way to ASCEND.
"I'll see you there,
but we'll see who makes it there FIRST?"
The lower the depth you have reached,
The higher the height you could spring.
Only to bleed.
Is to heal.
Only to erase,
Is to leave a mark.
Only to go blind,
Is to see.
Everything is a contrast,
so to be at PEACE with DEATH,
is a REBIRTH.
I once heard someone say, "You have to die to be reborn."
... ... ...
I woke up from a nightmare that day, AND BEGAN TO DREAM.
GOODNIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment