Monday, September 25, 2017

BEAUTY MAKES ME WANT TO DIE

A blog in honor of Mazzy Star,
because this song always finds me,
it is timeless,
and beauty is meant to be eternal,
and sometimes the feeling is just to die when a human being is at their most beautiful and just leave this wretched world behind,
that's how I feel, this world keeps ripping me apart,
I'll never even get the chance.
I'll always see her as this,
this song always finds me, 
and I never seen this version,
and it made me feel,
"BEAUTY MAKES ME WANT TO DIE",
and I've never tasted the beauty of a woman,
I've never been touched by love,
no woman has ever fallen in love with me,
I have never been loved,
I have no idea what being loved feels like,
I am the unloved of the world.
this beauty makes me want to die
that's poetry
death sounds so good
I know one thing is for sure,
if I ever found true love,
I would treat a woman like a Goddess,
Holy,
Divine,
with
Honor,
and
Loyalty,
she would Empower me,
and make me a King,
and
I,
would make her a Queen,
cause her love would empower me.
"Beauty is haunting
Ghostly figures bestilled in the night
she left a casting shadow bestowed on my heart
and still, my soul will never get to touch hers,
like drifting ghost ships in the night with no pirates." ~ blur?
(I'm letting-Go)
you put your hands into your head, it's a fallen angel thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment